Are you ready to step toward your best life?
Join me a journey of faith, purpose, and financial freedom.
PROVISION INSTITUTE IS A PROGRAM UNLIKE ANY OTHER.
Gary Keesee, – Author, financial expert, and successful entrepreneur
- 12-month course is designed to give you the spiritual and practical principles you need to be a success in all God is calling you to do.
- More than 34 years of Gary’s knowledge and wisdom about how the Kingdom of God operates in an in-depth, easy-to-follow, step-by-step monthly module format.
- Filled with the strategies and revelation that have helped change hundreds of thousands of lives around the world.
WEEKLY TEACHING SESSIONS
+ BONUS Q & A
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY
OVERVIEW // WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn the 12 core areas that Gary has learned over the last 34 years, including the principles that completely changed his life—taking him from a life of severe financial dysfunction to a life of financial freedom, purpose, and passion.
- Receive revelation and understanding in biblical economics, Kingdom law, principles, and provision.
- Discover how to use unique strategies and timing to capture or create the provision you need.
- Learn the keys that will free you from the prison of debt, lack, and poverty.
- Gain purpose and tremendous personal freedom in your finances.
- Learn to think critically, know what you believe, and why you believe it.
- Grow on a personal level toward your God-designed destiny.
- Life-changing mentorship teachings from guest faculty who were handpicked by Gary for their proven records of success in their spheres of ministry and business.
- Study on your own time, at your own pace. On-demand training sessions make it easy to fit Provision Institute into any schedule.
- Access to our exclusive online Provision Institute community and the ability to ask Gary and Drenda questions along the way.
- Assignments and coaching questions designed to help you convert theory into practical application.
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of the 12-month period
PROVISION INSTITUTE // GUEST FACULTY
Dr. Samuel R. Chand
Leadership architect and consultant, author, change strategist, and speaker
Simon T. Bailey
Best-selling author, Success magazine’s 2018 Top 25, Hall of Fame speaker, and renowned teacher
International Speaker, Author, and Life Coach
Premier Tax Expert
Inventor and Patent Specialist
Dr. Dean Radtke
International Vision Facilitator, Ministry and Corporate Counsel, and Strategic Planner
President of Dave Anderson’s LearnToLead, International Sales and Leadership Trainer and Consultant
Pastor, Real Estate Investor, Businessman
Owner and Founder of Live Beyond Satisfied and Chief Operations Officer at Mompreneur, Canada’s Business Resource for Women
Founder of Columbus, Ohio’s Honda East, Leading Honda / Acura Dealer Nationwide
COO of Forward Financial Group
Specialist in High Volume Dealerships, Marketing, Process Management, Web Portals, CNG, PC Insurance Sales, and Business/Sales Training
ABOUT GARY KEESEE
Gary Keesee is an author, television host, international speaker, financial expert, successful entrepreneur, and pastor whose mission in life is to reach and care for the hurting and the lost and to help people win in life, especially in the areas of faith, family, and finances.
It’s been said that “experience is the best teacher,” and that is certainly true for Gary. Born in New Albany, Ohio, Gary was a painfully shy kid who preferred being outdoors by himself to being around people. Everything changed for Gary when, as a late teen, God called him to preach, and he began telling anyone who would listen about Jesus. Soon after, he followed God’s prompting to attend Oral Roberts University.
After graduating from Oral Roberts University and marrying Drenda, the love of his life, Gary and Drenda found themselves in an increasingly downward spiral of financial chaos. They were believers, but they struggled financially for nine very long years. One day, reaching the end of their rope and desperate to know why they weren’t experiencing the promises of the Kingdom in their lives, they cried out to God for answers. Gary heard God speak and say that the reason they were living in such a financial mess was because they didn’t know how His Kingdom operated. Confused as to what God meant, they asked Him to show them how His Kingdom operates, and they began to seek real answers from His Word concerning faith, family, and finances.
That’s when everything changed. In less than three years from that day, they were completely out of debt. They began to pay cash for their cars, built their dream home, and started businesses that allowed them to prosper financially and have the ability to give tens of thousands of dollars to help others. (That number has grown over the years to total millions that have been given to others.) Their marriage and family were stronger, and they launched Forward Financial Group, their financial business, to help families and individuals live financially free.
In 1995, Gary felt the strong call to begin pastoring and to share the answers they had found in the Kingdom—so others could experience God’s promises in their own lives and effectively walk out their own God-designed futures. What began as a small basement Bible study grew into Faith Life Church, which Gary and Drenda now pastor together in New Albany, Ohio.
Now, more than 27 years later, as president and founder of Forward Financial Group, the founding pastor of Faith Life Church, and founder of Faith Life Now, which produces two television programs—Fixing the Money Thing and Drenda—Gary and Drenda are on a mission to see people win in life. They also host worldwide conferences and provide practical resources for nearly every area of life. Gary has helped thousands of families and individuals realize their God-given potential and experience the life-changing principles of the Kingdom of God.
Gary has committed his life to sharing the answers he found in the Kingdom and to motivating, educating, and inspiring others to discover their purpose, pursue success, and leave positive spiritual and moral legacies for their families.
Copyright © Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries. All rights reserved.